Private Chef 1.x.x
Welcome to the Private Chef guide! This document is broken into the following sections:
- Engagement Overview: A guide to working with Opscode consulting to install Private Chef in your environment.
- Architecture: An overview of the three topology options: Standalone, Tiered, and High Availability.
- Installation: Reference documentation on how to install Private Chef.
- Administration: Deeper content on the specifics of how to administer Private Chef.
- Support: How to get support for your Private Chef installation.
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Unless otherwise stated, all the commands in the documentation for Private Chef should be run as root, either directly or via the sudo command.